Hello Postfix happy users !

I am trying to figure out if it is possible to limit the delivery
concurrency for some destinations.

For example :
 - emails matching patterns "@foo.com" and "@bar.com" must be sent with a
slow delivery concurrency
 - other emails must be sent with (let's say) default concurrency

If I use options like
(initial_destination_concurrency, default_destination_concurrency_limit) in
main.cf, I will limit the delivery pace for all destinations.
Any way to limit for some destinations only ?

If there is now way to implement want I describe using the configuration, my
second option is to deliver all emails except @foo.com and @bar.com from my
Postfix instance, and route @foo.com and @bar.com to another Postfix
instance that will have lower delivery concurrency settings.
Is this something possible ?

If you have a third option idea, do not hesitate to say it loud here :)

Thank you in advance,

Lionel