> On 12/21/10 1:42 PM, ev...@meulie.net wrote:
>> Hi all,
>>
>> Since yesterday I am suddenly seeing quite a few lines like:
>>
>> Dec 21 10:32:24 yips postfix/sendmail[3086]: fatal: www-data(33): No
>> recipient addresses found in message header
>>
>> in my log. Is there any way I can determine which page/cron/something is
>> causing this?
>
> The user sending mail is www-data. That means it is generated by apache.
> Do you want apache scripts to be able to send mail ?
>
> If not, look into the authorized_submit_users setting.

Well... It depends on _what_ www-data is trying to send, and to who... If
it's trying to inform me of errors, I would like it to send them, yes...
;-)

The error message suggests postfix is receiving a message header (albeit
without a recipient). How can I see the remainder of that message header?

Regards,
  Evert