On 12/26/10 1:58 PM, Stan Hoeppner wrote:
mouss put forth on 12/26/2010 4:13 AM:
Le 26/12/2010 05:12, Roman Gelfand a écrit :
On Fri, Dec 24, 2010 at 4:20 PM, Stan Hoeppner<s...@hardwarefreak.com>  wrote:
Roman Gelfand put forth on 12/24/2010 10:45 AM:
  I neglected to mention the exchange server, source outbound server,
is on internal edge of the dmz.
Bah, you did mention the Exchange server and I just missed it.  The 587
is more geared toward MUAs like Outlook and TBird.  If you just want to
relay the mail from _only_ the Exchange server simply have, I think.

mynetworks =  127.0.0.0/8, IP_OF_EXCH_SERVER

Is there a reason I should include localhost?
if you don't need submission from localhost via smtp, then you don't
need to include it.
IIRC Roman is doing content filter re-injection via local smtp, so he
does need localhost.

If that's the only reason he needs it, he could simply add -o mynetworks=127.0.0.1 to the re-injection listener.

--
J.