On 1/13/11 8:34 AM, Mark (Lunatechnologies) wrote:

Hi there,

I'm using a virtual vacation script (version 3.2), which runs as a content filter for a while - but I have one makjor problem.

Yes. Why would you run a per-user reply script through a system-wide content_filter ? Enable procmail or sieve processing for individual users and set up autoresponders there.# VIRTUAL VACATION

#
vacation        unix    -       n       n       -       -       pipe
flags=DRhu user=vacation argv=/var/spool/vacation/vacation.pl -f ${sender} -- ${recipient}

Ugh. It's already a transport ?

http://www.postfix.org/transport.5.html explains how to set per-user transports.

No more is required.

--