In an older episode, on 2011-02-06 21:23, meyer-jor...@t-online.de wrote:

I'm looking for a tool to analyze the postfix mail log. I want to get a clearly arranged list of all passed (and delivered) mails (sender, recipient, date, subject [added as warning line]).

I understand that your log contains warning lines listing the subjects of messages. Each of these lines should contain all the data you want - except for multiple recipients: the "Subject:" line will only contain one recipient, even if the message went to hundreds. If that is enough for you, you could simply

fgrep -i Subject: /your/log/file

To catch all recipients, you would have to find the respective queue IDs of each mail and search for that.

Hope this helps

wolfgang