Hi Guys,

Thanks for your help, and I promise to send my mail in Text format next
time.

So, for sure, I agree with you that it is not the right way to fight against
SPAM, but my configuration is based on SpamAssassin+Amavis+ClamAV with
DNSBL, DKIM implementation and SPF record to fight the Spoofing Attack again
the domain I'm responsible for. And I'm very strict with this F**K activity
with the spammer, so every email is banned immediately if the spam score is
> 8 and a mail domain is banned after 10 occurrences of SPAM. With that, I
can manage a BLACKLIST/GREYLIST/WHITELIST approach.

With the domain I own for much more than 10 years, the spam number reach
less than 10% of the daily mail traffic, compared to 90%, two years ago.

I use the same approach for my customers without any issue, and the users
are satisfied to be focused only on the relevant email.

By the way, some malformed email address still passed through the mail
gateway, so it's why I decided to implement this approach. Even if it is not
the right way to fight the spam, the objective is to REJECT all the non
compliant email at the entry point. SPAM is a mess today, and it is a
continuous activity to fight those spammers.

Franck
E: m...@civis.net