--On Monday, February 28, 2011 11:53 PM +0100 mouss <mo...@ml.netoyen.net> wrote:

 Certainly allowing postfix to be
linked against the MySQL libraries without engendering a license
violation is a significant positive.  Postfix is highly used among
various linux distributions (Debian, Ubuntu, SuSE, RedHat all come to
mind), but with the exception of Redhat, none of them link postfix
against the MySQL libraries by default.

could you get any info on how RH are "solving" the problem (if there is
a problem)? I can't believe they could get this wrong.

I'm rather curious about that myself. I have a contact at RH I intend to ask that very question of. ;)

--Quanah

--

Quanah Gibson-Mount
Sr. Member of Technical Staff