Hallo everyone,

    I'd like to write a header_check that'll replace (or delete) the
User-Agent header, only if it comes from someone either sending on a
particular port, or using SMTP-AUTH.  (The particular port is possible
since SMTP-AUTH is only allowed on one port only, and disallowed on port
25.).  Additionally, the check should only restrict on User-Agent as
there are SUbject and Date checks that ought to be applied to all Email
received.

The one I wrote has this, but it'll rewrite every email received by
postfix:-

 if /^User-Agent:/
 endif

Is this possible?