Victor Duchovni wrote:

> You are lucky this does not work.

This is my own private mail server that serves me and my immediate
family. If I break stuff everyone on the receiviing end knows who
to complain to.

> Much of the att.net mail infrastructure
> is operated by Yahoo.

Over the last many months, 100% of of the 300+ emails that have a
DKIM signaturefrom att.net (yes, even the ones that have a valid
DKIM signature and yes, I check it) and came via a yahoo.com mail
server have been spam.

Given the above data, I think I am justified in using the following
pcre rule:

    /^Received-SPF:.*helo=[a-z0-9.-]+\.mail\....\.yahoo\.com;
envelope-from=[^@]+@att.net/i REJECT

> DKIM signatures are also added in messages handled
> by lists, ... What you are attemtping to do is a bad idea based on a
> deep misconception of the role of DKIM in email processing.

I think I have a fair handle on it. However, my opinion on DKIM
is that it is deeply flawed and poorly handled (ie I thing mailing
list mangement software should strip DKIM signatures on incoming
mail and generate a new DKIM signature on the way out).

Erik
Erik de Castro Lopo
http://www.mega-nerd.com/