Larry Vaden:
> On Sun, Mar 13, 2011 at 12:35 PM, Wietse Venema <wie...@porcupine.org> wrote:
> >>
> >> Q1: Given the postscreen invocation in main.cf below the sig, what is
> >> the meaning of DNSBL rank 7?
> >
> > Uncorrected multi-bit memory error?
>
> The boxen are Compaq DL380s with ECC;  I'll leave it to you to discern
> their capabilities as I am merely a rural ISP :)

Joking aside, I have found an example here. It happens when some
DNSBL lookup results for an old DNSBL query arrive after postscreen
has already dropped the client. If that client has connected again
in the mean time, the DNSBL results are added to the score for the
new DNSBL query.

That's pretty harmless, and easy enough to fix. Number the queries,
and ignore replies for old DNSBL queries.