Hi Guys!

I'm having a hard time with postfix while I try to send emails using my
PF-SERVER.

Postfix is running perfectly, the problem is that I get some "delay" when
sending the emails depending on the sender's domain address.

In this case, the problematic domain name is zoom4u.com.br.

I've checked the MX records for this domain and this is what I get:

# host -t mx zoom4u.com.br
zoom4u.com.br mail is handled by 30
ASPMX4.GOOGLEMAIL.COM<http://aspmx4.googlemail.com/>
.
zoom4u.com.br mail is handled by 30
ASPMX5.GOOGLEMAIL.COM<http://aspmx5.googlemail.com/>
.
zoom4u.com.br mail is handled by 10
ALT1.ASPMX.L.GOOGLE.COM<http://alt1.aspmx.l.google.com/>
.
zoom4u.com.br mail is handled by 10 mail.zoom4u.com.br.
zoom4u.com.br mail is handled by 20
ALT2.ASPMX.L.GOOGLE.COM<http://alt2.aspmx.l.google.com/>
.
zoom4u.com.br mail is handled by 20
ASPMX.L.GOOGLE.COM<http://aspmx.l.google.com/>
.
zoom4u.com.br mail is handled by 30
ASPMX2.GOOGLEMAIL.COM<http://aspmx2.googlemail.com/>
.
zoom4u.com.br mail is handled by 30
ASPMX3.GOOGLEMAIL.COM<http://aspmx3.googlemail.com/>
.

For another domain that send extremally fast:
# host -t mx iagentemail.com.br
iagentemail.com.br mail is handled by 10 mail.iagentemail.com.br.

When I use any domain different than zoom4u.com.br, postfix accepts the
messages very very fast, up to 40 messages per second.
When I change the sender to zoom4u.com.br it sends up to 2 messages per
second.

I had to publish my POSTCONF -d at
http://187.1.133.20/postconf.txt
because postfix-users mailing list blocks messages with more than 40.000
chars.

Anybody has any idea about how to fix this?

Thanks in advance.

Rafeal