Vincent Lefevre put forth on 3/15/2011 9:09 AM:

>> Exactly what are you asking here?  Are you trying to limit what emails
>> come into your system via the internet, or limiting how much data is
>> written to user mail storage?
>
> I'd like something like that: each IP is allowed to send me up to
> 50 MB per day.

I know of no Postfix feature or policy daemon that can do this.  You'd
likely have to do such a thing at the firewall level.  You'll need
something far more sophisticated than iptables to do this.  It may be
worth noting that likely no one else on the planet enforces such quotas
on remote smtp clients.  You need to be more thoughtful in planning in
your quota management.  Identify your goal, only then pick a method for
achieving it.

--
Stan