Em 15/3/2011 18:14, Wietse Venema escreveu:
> M?rcio Luciano Donada:
>> Hi lists,
>> I am with problem in my line of e-mails (postqueue-p) and the line only
>> grows. I wonder, what parameters to performance that I can use to
>> improve the delivery of e-mail and download this queue. Below my
>> configuration:
> General recommendation: delete all those tweaks that you made,
> then present maillog statistics that show what the nature of
> the performance problem is.
>
>       Wietse

Hi Wietse,
Thank you for your cooperation. I can not understand is why my domain is
with this problem of slow delivery and many e-mail in the queue:

                           T   5  10  20 40 80 160 320 640 1280 1280+
                              TOTAL 545 284 135 126  0  0   0   0   0
0     0
             xxx.com.br 343 187  87  69  0  0   0   0   0    0     0

Can not find my problem. We have a fiber link with the operator to 10Mb
Internet connection.

--
Márcio Luciano Donada
Aurora Alimentos - T.I. Matriz