I've been playing around with this for a bit, but I cannot find a
smooth'n'easy way to do it...

Basically we have a server that is primarily a testing environment for a couple
of web based applications.
These applications send mail. (Big surprise)
These applications have a config switch which definies "Live" or "test". If set
to "test" it should not generate any confirmation mails to customers and such.

Well, a small bug meant that it DID send out a few dozen mails to "live
customers", which was not really ideal.

So, now I wonder if it would be possible to set postfix up to handle mail to
two specific domains in a "normal way" and if mails are sent to any other
domains, they should be redirected to a specific address. (To let our devs know
that "Hey, you broke something again".

So, what IS the smooth'n'easy way to do this?