Hi there,

    I had two milters running on postfix: dkim-filter, spamass-milter.
Both of these worked fine.
I have added the clamav-milter to the config, but  I noticed that now
the spamass-milter does not 'seem' to do anything.

System set-up:
postfix v 2.8
Debian Squeeze

The dkim-filter  functions as I expect.
The Clamav-milter functions as I expect.
The spamass-milter does not fire.  ( Nothing logged in the mail.log,
mail.err mail.warn. No msgs in spamd.log spamass-milter. There are
messages from spamd when the message is sent into dovecot/spamd).

I tested this by sending a know spam test string, which scored 1003.9 on
SpamAssassin.  The spamass-milter is set to reject spam over the 10
threshold, yet it did not reject a score of 1003.9.
    GTUBE,MISSING_SUBJECT,TVD_SPACE_RATIO shortcircuit=no autolearn=no
version=3.3.1
This should have been caught by the spamass-milter.

Here is the change afore and afterwards:

* Before
smtpd_milters = unix:/spamass/spamass.sock,
unix:/dkim-filter/dkim-filter.sock
milter_default_action = tempfail

* After
smtpd_milters = unix:/dkim-filter/dkim-filter.sock,
unix:/spamass/spamass.sock, unix:/clamav/clamav-milter.ctl
milter_default_action = tempfail

Is this configuration correct, and can anyone think of what causes the
spamass-milter to be ignored?

Best wishes, S.

Regards, s.