HI

First of all, sorry for the inconvenience, I didn't know that I send
mails in html format. I change it for next mails.

For my problem Im using this guide

https://help.ubuntu.com/community/Mailman

but im viewing that uses relay_domains and I don't know If this point
is necessary. If I use $mydestination and aliases, not's the same?

Last question, If I use relay_recipient_maps what format needs to has
the file? Not appears (or I can't view it)

Thanks