Hello

The reason behind to apply smtpd_client_restriction is to control the
spammers, now what is happening spammers (even those  doesn't belongs to our
network) are configuring our fake email address of our domain and sending
spam emails to the internet  which causing our. server black list in many
organization.

It means that if someone wants to send message through our server they
should have to connect through our valid IP address.

I want restrict based on the IP address not on the domain level.

Many many thanks in advance for your help.

Ejaz