I've set up a server that uses postmulti for multiple companies to that I can
configure a milter to a different archiving solution for each, and I'd like to
add the possibility to add a disclaimer.

Normally I'd use altermime as a content filter that puts the mail back into the
queue with the sendmail command. In the case of multiple postfix instances, I
don't seem to be able to find a way to specify which queue to put the mail back
into. I'd like the mail to return to the postfix instance from which it
originated (I.e. if postfix-1031 handed the mail off to the content filter I'd
like to be able to specify that it is put back into postfix-1031's pickup queue
with sendmail).

Is there a way to achieve this?

Many thanks,

Jonathan