On Wed, May 04, 2011 at 07:45:32PM +0200, Matthias Andree wrote:

> Greetings,
>
> I seem to have XFORWARD troubles with Postfix 2.7.0 lmtp <-> smtpd
> interoperability.  Amavisd-new is in the game, too, but looks innocent.
>
> Looks like the XFORWARD code in Postfix's lmtp client generates
> attributes ("PORT=unknown") that the smtpd doesn't permit.

    20100515

        Bugfix (introduced Postfix 2.6): the Postfix SMTP client
        XFORWARD implementation did not skip "unknown" SMTP client
        attributes, causing a syntax error when sending a PORT
        attribute. Reported by Victor Duchovni. File: smtp/smtp_proto.c.

The latest 2.7.x release is 2.7.3, this fix is included in that
release.

--
        Viktor.