Am 07.05.2011 19:52, schrieb Dennis Carr:
> On Sat, 7 May 2011, Reindl Harald wrote:
>
>> in your case you have to place the check_sender_access policy in
>> "smtpd_recipient_restrictions" AFTER "permit_mynetworks" and
>> "permit_sasl_authenticated"
>>
>> so only internal hosts and authenticated users are allowed to
>> use in this policy listed domains
>
> Being that the issue seems to be stemming from an issue in HELO, wouldn't it
> be more logical to work with
> smtpd_helo_restrictions?  The problem is that HELO comes up as
> chez-vrolet.net - and while they aren't relaying
> (the machine is recognizing somewhere that there is a mismatch), I need to
> tune that so that it recognizes that the
> IP from the client is NOT chez-vrolet.net.

and how will HELO change anything in "Over the past couple days I'm noticing
mail coming in
from outside that is supposedly from users of mine"? sure you can restrict HELO
but it solves
not the real problem that you will stop forged-from of your domains

--

Mit besten Grüßen, Reindl Harald
the lounge interactive design GmbH

http://www.thelounge.net/signature.asc.what.htm