Am 23.05.2011 06:47, schrieb Frank Bonnet:
> Hello
>
> Anyone could tell me which Linux distro have the most
> recent stable Postfix available as a package ?

this question is nonsense because it depends on random
when was the last releease of the distribution and what
major-version was out in the devel-stage of the distro

take as example fdora, install the rpmbuild-tools, install the
src-rpm as user, put the latest tarball under SOURCES and
after edit the version line in the SPEC_File and after
"rpmbuild -bb postfix" you have a clean RPM with the latest
version fully included in your package-managment