On 06/02/2011 09:57 AM, Selcuk Yazar wrote:
Hi

I wrote my problem before , but i want to create correct solution for smtp_destination_recipient_limit

This is an smtp(8) setting; it does not apply to recipients in *received* mail.

in main.cf <http://main.cf> we set smtp_destination_recipient_limit=50
but we have stupid users :) they ignore account quota phishing mails and they give their passwords :$

i want to control recipient count for per mail , if one user send totaly send mail for 100 or 150 or more recipient i want to stop postfix or alert me some way

So you limit the amount of recipients in *received* mail, with smtpd_recipient_limit.

Note that setting this too low will probably break all sorts of things.

is it possible ?

becouse when i looked in maillogs there are too many mail has recipient count is 50.

Again, trying to combat smtpd(8) troubles with smtp(8) settings won't have any effect.

--
J.