On Thu, Jun 02, 2011 at 05:41:55PM -0700, Wietse Venema wrote:

> Well no-one told me it happens with "sendmail -t", so I did not
> test for that option (or the bazillion other permutations of Postfix
> options). Let this be a reminder that a problem report should
> contain all the information that is necessary to reproduce the
> condition.

Well, I did include the test I was using in my original post:

$ (printf "From: rootcsupomona.edu\nTo: hensoncsupomona.edu\nSubject: big email
test\n\n"; yes test | head -c 10000000) | /usr/sbin/sendmail -t
sendmail: fatal: henson(1005): internal protocol error

But it was certainly easy to miss the details, sorry.

Thanks much for the fix...

--
Paul B. Henson  |  (909) 979-6361  |  http://www.csupomona.edu/~henson/
Operating Systems and Network Analyst  |  hen...@csupomona.edu