Hi,

Followed your steps and this is output

warning: SASL authentication failure: Password verification failed
Jun  9 13:12:26 domain.com postfix/smtpd[1391]: warning:
fdsakjfhbdskj.fdsakjfhbdskj.com[ip_address]: SASL plain authentication
failed: authentication failure

testsaslauthd -s pam -u tom -p redhat
0: NO "authentication failed"

testsaslauthd -s pam -u tom -p redhat
0: NO "authentication failed"

On Thu, Jun 9, 2011 at 2:36 PM, Patrick Ben Koetter