Sorry about the message, for some reason it did like like plain textI'm
installing the same version I had before the crash, unfortunately the config
backups does not seem to be helping.  I will be upgrading this server later in
the year and unfortunately I cannot install the lastest version of the OS
because the newer OS (SLESv11) does not install on this server (IBM xSeries
220), the best I may be able to do is take the OS up to SP4, and I'm not too
sure it will run on this server.So I would like to get everything running
smoothly before I update the server OS.. no need in adding other issues on top
of current issues.Jon