On 7/8/2011 8:10 AM, Rytec wrote:
> Dear members,
>
> I have changed today some things in the behaviour of the
> header checkup, I'm using the file from Jim Sun
> http://jimsun.linxnet.com/misc/header_checks.txt
>
> but in the mail logging it gives me this error :
>
> postfix/cleanup[2878]: warning: regexp map
> /etc/postfix/header_checks, line 92: Invalid preceding regular
> expression
>
> I already have commented out all the check lines by putting
> the "#" in front of each line but it still gives me this error.
>
> I'm using Ubuntu server LTS 10.04 with Postfix, maybe his
> header-check file is not made to use with Ubuntu Linux?
>
> thanks for your help
>
> Ryan

That file is intended as a pcre: file, not regexp:

To see if your postfix supports pcre: maps, type
postconf -m
and see if pcre is listed.  If not, check with your OS vendor
for a version built with pcre support.

If you do have pcre support:
# main.cf
header_checks = pcre:/path/to/header_checks.txt

Test it like this:
postmap -q test pcre:header_checks.txt
The above should produce no output.  If you get errors, you
have junk in your copy of the file; download it again.

  -- Noel Jones