Le 12/07/2011 06:16, jeffrey starin a écrit :
> I am trying to use the smtp_bind_address command so that three seperate ips
> can be used for 3 separate clients who are using email campaign software as
> explained in this howto:
> http://www.kutukupret.com/2010/01/02/postfix-bind-sender-domain-to-dedicated-outgoing-ip-address/
>
> The error logs show the entry:
> Jul 11 23:46:31 who postfix/master[5309]: fatal: /etc/postfix/master.cf:
> line 6: bad transport type: smtp_bind_address=174.121.222.21
>
> which refers to the the entries in the master.cf using that command,
> smtp_bind_address command.
>
> The second problem is even if I comment out those lines that refer to
> smtp_bind_address in the master.cf, I still receive that error in the logs
> which is very strange indeed.  It's almost as if after commenting them out,
> postfix has a cached copy or something of the master.cf which it is using.
> I even restart postfix and postfix reload but to no avail.
>
> If someone sees something in the syntax (although I've double checked it so
> many times) let me know.  I even upgraded to postfix 2.8.4 from 2.3.3
> because I thought it may have had something to do with the version.
>
> master.cf:
> customer1  unix -       -       n       -       -       smtp
> -o smtp_bind_address=174.121.222.21

This is wrong. you need spaces at the beginning of the continuation
line. you really need to understand postfix syntax. it goes like this:

servicename op1 opt2 opt3 ....   program
        -o option=value
        -o option2=value2

with spaces in the "continuation" lines (all but the line the starts the
definition of the service).