On 2011-07-19 01:53, Robert Schmid wrote:
On Jul 18, 2011, at 5:47 PM, mouss wrote:

Le 18/07/2011 21:41, Robert Schmid a écrit :
Ever since I discovered wildcard addressing in qmail (recipient delimiters in
postfix) I have been using them to identify which companies and organizations
sell my address.  In each case, if I give my email address to foo.com, I send
it myaddr-...@domain.dom.

I'd like to have postfix do this checking for me since I've developed a fairly
long list of blacklisted recipient addresses now.  I want postfix to check the
address extension against the domain root and allow or deny accordingly.

you want do what exactly?
given an email to

joe-...@example.com

if sender is from @foo.com then permit
else reject

You probably want a policy daemon, to have both sender and recipient available during the same query.

with an sql table, you can return whatever result you want for a
joe-...@exampl.com

I know I could do this by writing a script (like greylist.pl) but I was
wondering if anyone could identify a built-in solution amongst the many access
restrictions and filters provided by postfix.

Any ideas?

Robert Schmid

--
J.