On 2011-07-29 23:00, kianoush wrote:
Hello,

I've searched alot in the documents, sorry if I missed anything, BUT MY QUESTION IS:

I want to restrict Unix/Linux System user such as XYZ of using sendmail to certain domains:
in example:
xyz.com <http://xyz.com>
xyt.com <http://xyt.com>
ztq.com <http://ztq.com>

and have it rejected if he tried to use other domains as sender

You can use a milter: http://www.postfix.org/MILTER_README.html

There is nothing native that can arbitrate locally-submitted mail (apart from disallowing certain users to use it at all).

Somewhat preventing forgery, Is there any solution right now for that or sendmail (postfix) should be modified?

Also is there any solution to prevent this using SASL, I tried alot of header checking, it is possible but very messy and too many checks are required,

SASL is used on SMTP connections; sendmail doesn't use it.

--
J.