On Sun, Aug 07, 2011 at 08:03:47AM -0700, Jack Bates wrote:
> On Fri, Aug 5, 2011 at 2:10 PM, Noel Jones <njo...@megan.vbhcs.org>
> wrote:
> > On 8/5/2011 3:26 PM, Jack Bates wrote:
> >> What's the simplest way to enable
> >> smtpd_authorized_xforward_hosts for any/all clients?
> >
> > That sounds very wrong.  What problem are you trying to solve?
>
> I want to control access to this MTA with a firewall. The only
> client permitted access is an upstream instance of Postfix, via
> smtpd_proxy_filter. I want this client to use XFORWARD, so I want
> to enable smtpd_authorized_xforward_hosts unconditionally. What's
> the simplest way?

Restating the solutions I gave you in IRC that day (I assuming it
was you, because the question and description of the issue was
identical):

smtpd_authorized_xforward_hosts = static:all

or

smtpd_authorized_xforward_hosts = 0.0.0.0/0, [::/0]

These can be preceded by exclusions. For details, see:
http://www.postfix.org/postconf.5.html#smtpd_authorized_xforward_hosts