On 2011-08-08 20:29, Stephen Atkins wrote:
Hello everyone. I've been searching around trying to figure this out but it just eluding me. We've been getting a ton of mail from a certain domain which is all spam. Problem is that our mail system is also generating a bounce for each try.

Why are you bouncing this mail ?
Is it addressed to non-existent recipients ?
Then you need to REJECT them at SMTP time, look at

    http://www.postfix.org/SMTPD_ACCESS_README.html

Right now, you are an (apparently open) source of backscatter spam; you will get blacklisted if this continues.

I would like to block absolutely everything to or from this domain no matter what.

smtpd_recipient_restrictions = permit_mynetworks, check_recipient_access hash:/etc/postfix/blocklist, ...

And in /etc/postfix/blocklist:

    bad_domain    REJECT

--
J.