Just as I feared. I wan't worried about the resources, I just didn't wanna
risk wrecking my postfix. I'm good at this...

Well, I took the risk and wrecking the postfix I did (follow-up:
http://old.nabble.com/Problem-with-DNS-lookup-when-chrooted-td32231386.html).
Will try again when I get it fixed.

Anyway, thanks for the input.

Regards