Hi,
I have installed a new mailserver with Postfix (2.7.1) as MTA, Amavisd.-new (2.6.4) as content scanner and Docevot (1.2.15) as delivery agent.

I have some default values for amavis and a policy for each mailbox.

Some mailbox have alias (defined in a mysql table and used by postfix through virtual_alias_maps )

The mail sent to the alias have a strange behaviour, into log files I see amavis check before translation, after I see the translation (from alias to real mailbox) and the delivery by dovecot, but Spam header added by amavis were vanished.

I don't know why this appears, but instead I would that after address translation (alias --> real mailbox) the mail is injected in the postfix queue as a normal mail, or better let the address translation occur before amavis step

Is this possible?

--
Ing. Andrea Cappelli
Asidev s.r.l.