Jay Ess:
> On 2011-09-09 01:17, Wietse Venema wrote:
> > Jay Ess:
> >> I have a primary SMTP-server that receives for domain.tld (duuuh)
> >> and it stores it in Maildirs.  I also want to forward every mail
> >> received for the domain to another server that will do the exact
> >> same thing.
> > Use pcre-based recipient_bcc_maps.
> >
> > /etc/postfix/main.cf:
> >      recipient_bcc_maps = pcre:/etc/postfix/recipient_bcc
> >
> > /etc/postfix/recipient_bcc:
> >      /^(.+)@example\.com$/  $1...@other.example.com
> >
> >     Wietse
> >
> Thanx for the reply!
> There are no other way doing it without rewriting the destination address?

I do not recall that this was a requirement.

> I will explain why i want to do this.
> We shall migrate to another mail server and i want to iron out almost
> every thing that can go wrong before i move the users to the new server.
> This is the last step for me where i receive incoming mail on both
> servers and maybe let some users try the new server.

Use an smtpd_proxy_filter program that splits the mail into two
streams, without doing content inspection. This program should reply
to end-of-data only after both destinations reply with 250 to their
end-of-data. This could be done with a tiny Net::SMTP perl script.