On Thu, Sep 15, 2011 at 10:28:40AM +0200, m...@smtp.fakessh.eu wrote:
> Le jeudi 15 septembre 2011 09:51, Robert Felber a écrit :
> > On Thu, Sep 15, 2011 at 03:34:58AM +0200, m...@smtp.fakessh.eu wrote:
> > > hello list
> > > hello guru of postfix
> > >

> > > I think I have correctly configure bind for IPv6. but I still can not
> > > connect with telnet on my server
> > >
> > > all testimonials are welcome
> >
> > I'd recheck our DNS-settings.
> >
> > I've had good enlightenment with
> >
> > http://www.fpsn.net/index.cgi?pg=tools&tool=ipv6-inaddr
> >
> > (this will  also generate the examples for your forward zone)
> >

> > Also I think your IP is 2002:5762:bae8:: instead of 2002::5762:bae8
>

> of the information after I managed to have on different lists.
> my zone ipv6 reverse dns is correct but
> the side who follow me do not provide field aaaa

Re-read how to setup 6to4 routing for a general linux way.
http://tldp.org/HOWTO/Linux+IPv6-HOWTO/configuring-ipv6to4-tunnels.html

for a debian way
http://wiki.debian.org/DebianIPv6#IPv6_6to4_Configuration

This doesn't cover firewall-issues. So keep in mind that you have to open
some ports for ipv6 addresses, protocols (icmp6), etc if you have "default
block" rules.

--
        Robert Felber, PGP: D1B2F2E5          http://www.selling-it.de