Dhanraj Wadhe:
> Hi All,
>
> We are public email provider with postfix at backend. We are facing issue
> with getting black listed again and again.

There are many reasons why this can happen:

- Users forward all their email, and therefore they also forward spam.

- Users are phished and spammers use their login to send spam.

- User machines are infected with spambots.

- Users have bad passwords and spammers can guess them.

- Spammers sign up by breaking your webmail captchas.

> Currently we have setup reverse lookup, DKIIM and SPF to avoid getting
> listed into rbl's and dnsbl.

To avoid being listed, don't send out spam.