On 2011-10-10 4:17 PM, Wietse Venema <wie...@porcupine.org> wrote:
Tolga:
On 2011-10-10 2:56 AM, Tolga<to...@ozses.net>  wrote:
I was reported that the e-mails people send never get to my server. When
I first was reported, I tested and it was true. I tested some more and
found out I couldn't get e-mail when I switch to submission port. How
can I fix this? You can find my postconf -n and master.cf below (at the
moment it's not using submission port.

<snip>

#submission inet n       -       -       -       -       smtpd

Your submission line is chrooted...

Add an 'n' to the third (chroot) column, uncomment it and restart
postfix.

No, still no dice :(

You need to execute "postfix reload" after changing master.cf.

Ooops, sorry, I thought a full restart would do the job of a reload too?!

--

Best regards,

Charles