Am 22.10.2011 11:50, schrieb Bastian Blank:
> On Fri, Oct 21, 2011 at 04:39:28PM +0200, Reindl Harald wrote:
>> i bet this is a debian system and your postfix is chrooted
>> "-" and "y" in this column is yes - change it to n and if i am
>> right complain debian why these dumb maintainers do not stop
>> their chroot-default which leads to trouble most of time
>
> Can you please explain how syntax errors within the never chrooted
> proxymap daemon can be caused by a chroot setup?

if people start posting random logs without configurations and there
are "no such file or directory" messages i guess chroot is active

my answer is the result of posting without thinking a second becuase
if someone spits random logparts in his message it happens that the
only interesting ine with the mysql-syntax-error get overlooked

http://www.postfix.org/DEBUG_README.html
and no this instructions would not be needed if people start thinking
what informations someone needs if he want to help!

>>> Oct 20 10:13:15 example postfix/smtpd[30152]: warning: TLS library problem:
>>> 30152:error:02001002:system
>>> library:fopen:No such file or
>>> directory:bss_file.c:122:fopen('/etc/pki/tls/certs/cert.pem','r'):

> And please stop calling people "dumb" just because you don't conform with
> their decisions

if people are dumb i call them dumb and the maintainers of debilian are dumb

what valid reason is there to be the only distribution using
non-upstream-defaults
which are the reason for "hep me psotfix does not work" the most time on this
list?