On 10/26/2011 10:17 AM, Simon Brereton wrote:
So my obvious question to the list is - Can I get amavis to explicity
add a header with the SPF validity, and if not, can I do this with
policyd?  And if not, and I must install postfix-policyd-spf-python
or postfix-policyd-spf-perl which do you recommend and why?

There is an amavis user list that you should consult for amavis support.

postfix-policyd-spf-perl is very simple and is, IMO, not suitable for anything other than hobby installs. postfix-policyd-spf-python is well documented, supports a wide variety of configurations for different uses and is much more complete.

I'm the last one to do any work on the Perl implementation and the developer of the Python implementation. Unless you are severely allergic to Python and prepared to read/modify Perl source, I'd use the Python one. It is available as a distribution package in many distros.

Scott K