On 10/28/2011 6:17 AM, wei...@dfbnet.org wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> I try to create statistics for my postfix mailserver for reporting
> puposes. I have different virtual domains on in and do mail routing
> for customers.
>
> I want to see which servers connect to deliver, how many mails
> are send to which reciepients / domains, how many are send from these
> users / domains.
>
> Are there any tools out there?
>
> I read about mailgraph and pflogsumm but these stats are not
> as  detailed as i try to have.

At maximum detail level pflogsumm will show every smtp transaction in
non trivial detail.  I'd guess you aren't using maximum detail level.
That, or you actually mean something other than "detailed" above.

Is information that you need missing from the reports?  Or is it simply
not in the format you desire?  You may want to try logwatch as well
since it's still actively developed/supported, whereas pflogsumm is not,
IIRC.

--
Stan