On 11/03/2011 08:53 AM, David Southwell wrote:
Hi

Just trying to look at www.open-spf.org for some info about a problem and
found their server is down. Godaddy says the domain name has not been
renewed!!

openspf.org (and open-spf.org - they are the same) is down and we're working on getting a new server in place. It's a volunteer project and doesn't have as much redundancy as one would like.

In the meantime, since I see you're using an SPF policy server, I'd recommend consulting the documentation I provide with it as it should cover integration with postfix.

If you have an SPF protocol question, you can ask it on the spf-help mailing list:

https://www.listbox.com/subscribe/ and use spf-help for the list name.

Scott K