Hi

Amavis checks both incoming and outgoing mail.  DKIMPROXY signs
outgoing mail (sadly, before Amavis, so amavis verifies the signature
- but I'm okay with that for now) on the submission port.

Mail that is injected (i.e. from CRON, applications, etc), still
passes through amavis (obviously) but doesn't get signed.  I would
like to sign those mails as well.

As I was writing this, it occurred to me that the way to do that is to
add the content filter in master.cf

   -o content_filter=dksign:[127.0.0.1]:10028

I think I need to add that to the pickup line - is that correct?  If
not, where do I add it so that mails that are injected are added?

Thanks.

Simon