Am 17.11.2011 14:56, schrieb Tõnu Samuel:
> On Thu, 2011-11-17 at 07:35 -0600, Dan The Man wrote:
>>
>> Today I had an unhappy unix student try to submit an assignment to me and
>> could not. Spamcop has decided to go off blacklisting all yahoo/shaw etc
>> servers worldwide.
>>
>> Solution:
>> remove: reject_rbl_client bl.spamcop.net
>> from your smtpd_recipient_restrictions line until they fix their abuse
>> issues.
>
> Spammers ARE blacklisted, even they are called "yahoo". Just have good
> ISP with good reputation. My servers have never been blacklisted because
> I just keep spammers away from them in early stage.

this is a lets say polite: "not real smart argumentation"

if you are blocking major-providers like yahoo, google.... you can go ahead
and turn your mailserver off and close your company because NO CLIENT will
accept this with no argument and to say it clear: if someone thinks it is
cool to block major-isp's for whatever reason maybe he is doing the wrong job

why?

because a mailserver is primary there do get and send e-mails and not to
block them!