On 11/18/2011 8:45 AM, Amira Othman wrote:

> Hi all
>
> Is it possible to have postfix log to be written in database instead
> of file? If it’s not possible could I copy some information out of log
> file and then insert them in database?

As reported to you twice in the past week, Postfix logs to your syslog
daemon.
It will basically only send the facility, level and message.
It does not choose what to do with it.

Some syslog daemons, such as syslog-ng, can log to a database.
This is beyond the scope of this list and you should really find support
for your syslog daemon or, perhaps, your OS vendor.

Brian