On Fri, Nov 18, 2011 at 08:30:37AM +0100, Claudio Kuenzler wrote:

> Victor, take a look at my e-mail sent 3 days ago in the same thread. I
> already mentioned the smtp_generic_maps there (order before canonical).

Regardless of past thread history, advice to use wildcard canonical
mappings on internet-facing Postfix servers is still bad.

Likewise, one should avoid sender_canonical_maps and
recipient_canonical_maps. If it were not an incompatible change,
I'd suggest we should remove these parameters from Postfix.

--
        Viktor.