Hi all.
My application uses the sendmail interface of its local postfix
installation to send emails, a few thousand a day.
Of course, this has been working pretty fine so far.
Now I'd need to be able to track these emails and the best thing I
could do is to "somehow" obtain from sendmail/postfix
the message-ID it generated to each single submission so I can later
check the logs about delays and so on.
I've not been able to find a reliable way to do it as my issue is that
I can send several emails to the same destination address within a few
seconds and simply use the destination address and the (supposed)
submission timestamp won't help much.
Any idea whether this is doable and how to?
TIA.

--
Vincenzo Romano