Hi Wietse,

Thanks! That's different from what I read in that article then... according to that article the remote mail server needs to support DSN as well for the reports to be generated.

If what you are saying is correct, how can I go about diagnosing why I am not receiving DSN "success" notices when mail is sent to this one specific mail server I provided in my log output?

Russell