Hello,

I am running a mail relay that forwards all mail from some "management
network" to a corporate  MTA.  For security reasons, my gateway is configured to
relay mail only to internal destination addresses (us...@mydomain.com).  There
are a few
exceptions and all "external" addresses must be whitelisted.

Pretty basic setup -
smtpd_recipient_restrictions = check_recipient_access
hash:/usr/local/etc/postfix/access,
                               reject_unauth_destination, permit

/usr/local/etc/postfix/access:
us...@external.com  OK
us...@faraway.com  OK

It did what I needed so far. Now there is a new host ABC that would need
to send  mail to a large number of external addresses and whitelist management
becomes a pain.

I am looking for a way to create an exception for check_recipient_access,
ideally, IP-based.
Basically, I would like to allow IP of ABC to freely send mail outside and to
enforce check_recipient_access
for all other hosts.

I checked some smtpd_restriction_classes examples, but did find anything
similar.

Any ideas?

Thank you.

--