Am 22.12.2011 19:01, schrieb Michael Maymann:
> Hi List,
>
> I would like to setup a stable and reliable mailrelay solution based on
> PostFix, that is both redundant and could share the load between 2
> physical servers.
> How is this done best...? thoughts/documentation/howtos are very
> welcome...:-)
>

> Thanks in advance :-) !
>
> ~maymann

the cheap way ,have 2 equal weight mx records, i ve seen this outside,
not sure if you may run in problems with that, better way, use some
loadbalancers before postfix, search the list archive about it
as in real world , there is no best, there is only "a best" what fits to
"your" needs

--
Best Regards

MfG Robert Schetterer