On 12/23/2011 11:28 PM, Alfonso Alejandro Reyes Jimenez wrote:
Check dyndns it helps with mx records, its not free but is the cheapest solution that I know. Its about 1 usd or something like that.

The only one I saw was $30

Then you set up you domain which is a subdomain of their own (yourdomain.dyndns.com or something) and it changes everytime your ip does. You just need to install a client.

I hope this helps.

Happy holidays.

Saludos

Ing. Alfonso Alejandro Reyes Jimenez
Coordinador de Seguridad - SASI
E-mail: aare...@scitum.com.mx
Telefono: 91507489
Movil: (044) 55 85 81 04 62

De: . [mailto:pe...@aleksandrsolzhenitsyn.net]
Enviado: Friday, December 23, 2011 10:24 PM
Para: postfix-users@postfix.org <postfix-users@postfix.org>
Asunto: Re: Need help setting up Postfix

On 12/23/2011 11:22 PM, Mauricio Tavares wrote:
> On Fri, Dec 23, 2011 at 10:43 PM, . <pe...@aleksandrsolzhenitsyn.net> wrote:

I'm very new at mail server stuff and not too technical in
experience....but can follow well written instructions.

The first difficulty I had after installation of Postfix was about the
Static IP address problem.

My IP address isn't static and I don't want to pay for one either.

Can Dynamic IP addresses be used with Postfix?  NoIP.com mentions some
sort of stuff about it.

>       It's all about mx records. Your certs resolve to fqdn.
What does that mean?

Can I get and send mail using a dynamic IP address and my own domain name?

MX Record stuff- how do I configure it for a dynamic IP address.

>       Some companies can make your mx record follow the ip.
So how do I configure it?

Any ideas?